INCREASED BENEFITS OF THE MATERIALS
The Art of Practice Management book with the Practice Plan:
THE ART OF PRACTICE MANAGEMENT FOR ACUPUNCTURE HEALTH CARE PRACTICES
is no ordinary dry business book. It bridges the soul and spirit
of the East with business and management of the West.
- Just as the same Oriental system of thought applicable to your
healing practice transforms your perception of healing, its applicability
in this book transform your perception of business to work more
naturally for you. No ordinary dry business book, the authors in this book bridge
the soul and spirit of the East with business and management of
For example, the understanding of practice management, development
and success is framed in the context and language of yin and yang
principles, 8 directions, three treasures, and five elements.
This holistic view expands the view of the workings of practice
from what was formerly limited in western terminology to the nuts
and bolts of practice. Furthermore, the book and the plan are
designed to provide full preparation to enter and maintain successful
practices. The concept of "business" itself changes in the process
of reading, writing, inquiring, listening and working with the
- Designed to be A Primary Hands-On Resource at critical and key
moments. The text helps students, new and established practitioners make
clear choices at "critical and key moments," both in the situation
and in forward- planningnow and over the life of one's practice.
- Designed to open your senses, to help you question, digest and
receive what masterful practice is. Checking the text out briefly from the library can't give the
learner the kind of incubation necessary to absorb and apply the
information. Lectures and seminars on practice management can't
replace being able to reference the information when you need
it. Purchasing the materials from the time you are a student, then
living and working with them over time is probably your greatest
BENEFITS TO INSTRUCTORS, STUDENTS AND FOCUS GROUPS:
- Designed to provide the foundation of successful practice. The text contains the seed thoughts of a number of master practitioners
who have reputable successful practices and understand the energy
of what clarifies and moves the practice creatively.
- Designed to provide deeper understanding and applicability in
successful practice. The text and plan used together allow the learner to engage
more of his or her senses for deeper learningreading, listening,
asking, sensing, writingparticularly vital in practice preparation
or class time when the habit patterns in practice management are
- Designed to free up focus group or classroom time for more
interactive participation and meaningful discussion. The comprehensive materials provide the foundation and expertise
on a broad range of issues, policies, procedures and approaches.
These materials further facilitate the surfacing of issues and
deeper understandings for discussion. Providing reading and writing
homework in these materials can free the instructor to shift from
the role of authority to that of facilitator in the group or class
room. The time and energy of the classes can be directed to more
interactive participation and meaningful discussion, thereby meeting
more directly the needs and concerns of the individuals and group.
- The Holistic Practice Plan meets the evidence of competency necessary
for successful practiceand necessary to meet accreditation requirements
in the area of practice management. Doing the work in the Practice plan provides the evidence of
competency in practice management, as well as applicability to
one's own practice.
- Designed to be available and used by both instructor and student
to prepare for success. In 20-20 hindsight, many practitioners look back and wish the
books were required and not just optional in their practice management
classes. At a time when potential practitioners have a tendency
to be penny wise-pound foolish in making their purchase choices,
required reading in the book and doing the success plan, which
is known to increase competency and confidence, could have made
the difference in their struggling or accelerating their practices.
- Designed To be used at the student preparation level and by the
most advanced practitioner.
THE PLAN IS DESIGNED TO BE USED TOGETHER WITH THE TEXT:
- Designed to create a successful practice plan. To create a successful practice plan from scratch takes substantial
time, energy and a great deal of skill on your part. Building-from-scratch
type of plans may not have all the elements of success, particularly
ones created normally by novices or business-challenged healers. Your students have the benefit of the wisdom from many masters
writing for the Art of PM text and consultants who have gotten
proven results with the professional level health care practice
plan, such as The AOM Holistic PM Plan.
- Designed to be used step by step. The syllabus links specific reading in the text
with each one of the 22 areas in the Plan so you can move intelligently
in manageable steps.
- Designed to help you access the Blueprint for Your Practice. This Plan doesn't fit you into a box, it brings out your uniqueness.
This is no ordinary plan and text combination.
- Designed to transform your awareness of successful practice in
the process. It is the layout, profound and essential questions and choices
in the plan which makes it so transforming for you and for your
- To be a consciousness-raising plan, increasing your competency
and confidence levels, not just be a crunch the numbers and statistics plan. It helps
you discern what you don't know that you don't know so that you
can find out what you need to know to become a more consciously
- Designed to bring your mind to clear focus in relationship to
your practice. Your consciousness comes to focus at the point of your pen through
your words and intention. The plan is the focusing vehicle.
- To get you organized! It provides long term savings, not only in time, energy, and money, but freedom from costly
mistakes in practice. Can you really afford not to have this text and plan?
- Designed to work with attitudes of attracting and repelling, continuity
of care, accessing your inner knowing, tuning in with your nature and
the environement, and opening your experience of abundanceincluding
ways of opening up to who you want to attract, how you build your
referral network and empowering your patients to a state of well-being.
- To both be process-oriented and achieve successful results: Focussed awareness in preparation, planning and professional
practice = Conscious competency, increased confidence, increased
flow of clear energy through your practice which transmits to
your patients through greater synergistic and centering on the
RECAPBENEFITS OF BUYING AND USING BOTH THE TEXT AND THE PLAN
- Wisdom thought, focussed intention, and destiny merge. The seed thoughts of the Art of PM with the focus of intention
and thought in the practice plan infuse with your destinya powerful
way in which internal thought transmits to external form.
- Generates awareness in action in procedure, in policy, in practice, and in rapport = satisfied
and enthusiastic patients = referrals = Successful Reputable Practice.
ARE THE BOOK AND THE PLAN AFFORDABLE?
Absolutely. Put it in perspective. The Plan is a professional level plan equivalent in quality and
available only in expensive ($2,000) practice management programs
provided in other fields. The AMA charges approximately $150 for
3 125-150 page practice management books on subjects covered in
The Art of PM for Acupuncture Health Care Practices. This is not
even for a practice plan. The time, energy and money saved from
costly mistakes is well worth it and the materials are equivalent
in cost paid for by one initial patient visit. The value of the
materials last over the life of your practice.
The Art of Practice Management book, 8 1/2" X 11", 516 pages is
The Holistic Practice Management Plan Format sells at $75.
Exceptions when PURCHASED TOGETHER with the Art of PM:
3 ring binder version of the Plan is $56.25.
Spiral bound plan is $45.
Weigh the value with the cost of successful practice. A great
investment and value for practice success!