|Why purchase master forms rather than create them from scratch? Time consuming, (exhausting or fun!) and probably won't give
you the most successful tools for your practice in the long run
or save you in time, energy, money or give you the added personal
and professional security. Specific patient care forms by Cynthia
Bestani are known to build in safe practice and increase reputable
practice by 195%. The Art of Practice Management for Acupuncture Health Care Practices book by Bestani, Fernandez and Gumenick tells you how.
Further, you want to have the right forms so you don't compromise
compliance requirements vital to the professionalism of yourself
and acupuncture as a whole.
When you keep the bigger picture in perspective you can choose
to spend your time treating and handling the other areas of practice,
rather than reinventing the wheel. 160 master forms give you a full
range of choice, and these forms can be adapted for a nominal charge
by returning a customer order form. When you set up practice, purchase
the forms you need before you open your practice. The benefits
are described below.
Benefits of the Big Forms Packet
The master forms are specifically designed to:
- Build in continuity of care with the patient care forms.
- Build in safe practice and safe practice communications.
- Promote clear practitioner-patient communications.
- Be used for referral building with practitioners, as well as with patients,
- Provide Patient continuity of care in appointment management
- To conform to legal health care documentation requirements.
- Be used for clear financial management.
- To assess employees for hiring.
- Prevent problems. Provides information to prevent patient injury, nonpayment,
poor payment, legal suits.
- Provide clear legal agreements. Whether it be with employees and employers, courts, landlords,
attorneys, insurance carredical and insurance communities and
subject to compliance and competency standards thereof, including
the correct use of authorizations, reporting forms, and correct
insurance billing. Providing patient and staff information, as
well as signed forms are required as part of hazard protocoiers,
or patients, these forms were created to prevent hassles, avoid
misperceptions, and keep you from undue liability.
- Provide professionalism and compliance in the health care field. Acupuncture is under the eye of the regulatory boards in the
- See Table of Contents
Understand the use of your forms by referring to The Art of Practice Management for Acupuncture Health Care Practices (Table of Contents) or Practice Management Safe Practice Guidelines & Policies.
After reviewing these materials, go to the World Wide Links section
of our web site called US Insurance. You will be able to download the CPT and Pain Management ICD-9
codes for the current year, look at the range of information available
and supplemental to your understanding and clarity in working
with Insurance. We want you to be both the clearest, as well as
the most compassionate, health care professional you can be!
Home | Practice Management
- Foundation, Stability, Support, Growth | Building Your Practice | Patient
Education & Follow-through | Risk Management
/ Safe Practice |Insurance | Student
Resources | Instructor and School
Resources | Practice Management
Courses and Consulting | Links
Original Design by
Flint / Webmaster: TaoToEarthPMPubs.com